Secular Rescue is a program of the Center for Inquiry that is designed to assist atheist/secular activists who are in dangerous situations because of activities related to their promotion of secular ideas.
If you are not an atheist or secular activist, blogger, writer or publisher, our ability to assist you will be limited.
Types of assistance that may be available, for eligible candidates:
- letter of support;
- financial assistance for food, travel, and/or living expenses;
- information about asylum/refugee application processes;
- relocation to a safer place;
- legal aid, medical attention, or counseling services;
- assistance with travel visa application* and/or fees;
- immediate protection services;
*Secular Rescue is not able to provide a travel visa for anyone who cannot legally qualify for a visa.